Sundays at 9:00 and 11:00 am
Birth - Grade 6
• PowerKids is a Bible-learning experience aimed at reinforcing the spiritual truths taught in the home.
• PowerKids enables children to discover the truth of Scripture, the importance of prayer, and what God has to teach us about Himself, as they work in a large group and with small group leaders. Through many exciting activities they will explore how the Word of God speaks to them today and God’s character, greatness and sovereignty in all things.
• Our desire is to take a child (who by nature thinks the world revolves around himself) and show him that he was created to know Christ who is of infinite worth and to put God at the centre.
• Children in Grades 1- 6 will be using their Bibles each week and learning Bible Skills to enable them to be comfortable with God’s Word and Bible study tools.
• Large group activities allow the opportunity to worship through music, multimedia, memory work, offering and other activities.
• Younger children use a variety of activities to help them understand who God is and learn how to apply what He says to them in their daily life.
• Each class has adopted a missionary family to help our children learn about the importance of missions by praying for them and supporting missions.
• Special Events for our Children include: Harvest Party, Christmas Program, and Special Programs at Easter and Christmas.