Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me..."
Good Morning RAC Families!
Thank you for joining us today! Today we kick off our new Sunday School year and re-open out Nursery! Classes now running for newborn up to grade 8 (see info below) We look forward to connecting with your kids. If for some reason you are not able to join us in-person, or want resources for during the week, please feel free to use the resources below (and attached).
See you at 10am!
Announcements & Resources
|Nursery Now Officially OPEN!!!|
We are so happy to be able to re-open our Nursery Program (for ages 0-18months) We have been working hard to clean out and refresh the space, and train up a wonderful volunteer team. If you are interested in serving in this area, (or Check-In, Hall Monitor, Teacher, Assistant, etc.) please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org
Important Notes for In-Person Sunday School
- Be sure to arrive on time! (All classes start at 10am. FM Check-in stations will close at approx. 10:15am so you'll want to be sure to get in before that! Also, it is beneficial for the flow of the class and all involved if students are on time :-)
- Classes are currently being offered for:
- Nursery: Age 0-18 months in 'The Honeycomb' Rm 203
- BeeRoom: Age 18 months- 3yrs in the BeeRoomQueenBee Rm 201/202
- JK/SK: Junior/Senior Kindergarten (in Rm 101)
- Gr. 1-4 (in the Youth Centre)
- Gr. 5-6 (in Rm 103)
- Gr. 7-9 (in Rm 106)
- All Children need to get signed in for Sunday School at one of the Family Ministries Check-in Stations upon arrival to receive their ID sticker and security tags (parents/guardians will need the security tag to pick up their child(ren)
- The 3-character code on your tag will also be projected onto the screen in the main sanctuary if the childcare team needs you.
- Please pickup your child(ren) from their class immediately after the closing of the service!
|Our Father, who art in heaven,|
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, The power, and the glory, for ever and ever.
Today most classes will be focusing on the Armor of God
Lessons taught in-person. Please see attached for lesson highlights and activities you can do at home during the week.
We can't wait to worship God together again next week! Till then, stay blessed!
Ms Solange, Ms. Marilyn and The Whole Team! ❤💋